I am currently using a Citroen C3 1.2L - 82hp - Flair PureTech 5 door as my training vehicle.
The Citroen C3 Pure Tech petrol engines will help the student enjoy a fine balance between economy, efficiency and go-anywhere performance.
With the 1.2L petrol, three cylinder PureTech 82 engine, there’s enough power together with poise, comfort and agility to make the most of the Citroen C3.
The Citroen C3 Flair is very a comfortable drive in all aspects, including the steering & clutch. Safety features of the car are substantial with: Anti-Lock Braking (ABS); Electronic Stability Programme (ESP). All of this will aide the student by helping them feel confident & safe while reducing the learning curve & the amount of time needed to get comfortable with the car controls.
- 16" inch Matrix alloy wheels
- Automatic air conditioning
- Height adjustable drivers seat
- Height and reach adjustable steering wheel with Cruise control and speed limiters
- 7" colour touchscreen for use with Sat Nav training
- Easy to read dashboard with both digital and analogue speedomter
- ConnectedCAM CitroenTM – The external drive is always recorded
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Variable assistance power steering
- Electrically adjustable door mirrors
- Rear parking sensors
- Reversing camera
- Speed Limit Recognition and Speeding Warning
- Hill Start Assist
- Auto Stop & Start engine
- He-Man Dual Controls set to 'Active'
- Driver, Front Passenger, Front Lateral and Curtain airbags
If you would like more details about the car or would like an assessment lesson to see if it is suitable for you then please feel free to "contact me"